Our Dental Treatments
At Dental Envy, we have the experience and equipment to offer a wide range of dentistry for you and your family, including preventative, restorative, cosmetic, and twilight dentistry.
We have developed our treatment offering to give you and your family everything you need all within one practice.
As the saying goes, ‘prevention is better than cure’.
At Dental Envy, this is the foundation of our care for you and your family. It starts with making sure you have regular general check-ups (extraoral and intraoral examinations) with x-rays, scale and polishes, fluoride application, fissure sealants, and even simple cancer screening when required.
Our treatments for preventative dentistry include:
- General Check-Ups – This is our six-monthly thorough examination to help you and your family avoid any major damage to your teeth.
- Scale and Polish – If required, as part of your six-monthly general check-up we will complete a detailed clean to help maintain long-term oral hygiene.
- Fluoride Applications – If required, as part of your six-monthly general check-up we will complete a high-level fluoride application to help maintain your teeth.
- Fissure Sealants – If required, as part of your six-monthly general check-up we will apply fissure sealant to your molars to provide a protective layer to reduce tooth decay.
Prevention will help reduce the restorative work, but things will still need to be fixed. This is where our restorative dentistry treatments come in.
These treatment requirements are often identified in your general check-up or at an emergency appointment. Once identified, we will go through your treatment options with you in detail, including stepping through the process and any costs involved.
Our treatments for restorative dentistry include:
- Emergency – Sometimes things happen in between check-ups that need to be fixed quickly. We’ll always prioritise your emergency, based on your situation.
- White Fillings – One of the most common treatments is a filling. All our fillings our white fillings. We don’t use amalgam at all, so your teeth look better.
- Root Canal Treatment – We have the experience to treat the trickiest of root canals, right within the comfort of our practice and with our enhanced pain relief options.
- Tooth Extraction – We have the experience and clinical facilities to complete all extractions right up to minor oral surgery within the comfort of our practice.
Cosmetic dentistry is about helping you and your family create a beautiful smile and help to improve yours and your family’s confidence with their teeth.
It builds on top of your prevention and restoration treatments to work on making your smile shine.
Our treatments for cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth Whitening – We have professional teeth whitening treatments that can be professionally applied or provided as take-home kits.
- Crowns – We have ceramic and gold crowns available that will both improve your look and the long-term health of your teeth.
- Bridges – We have a number of treatment options for applying a bridge to your teeth to help improve your smile and confidence.
- Composite and Ceramic Veneers – We can custom make veneers and fit them to the surface of your teeth to help improve your smile.
- Implants – We can custom make tooth implants to replace missing or damaged teeth withing your mouth to help improve your smile.
This is dentistry for the dentally anxious. We can help using different forms of sedation, soothing and calming music and visuals to help put your mind somewhere else while receiving dental treatment.